Appetitt Senior 12 kg
- Complete food for aging dogs from 7 years of age
- EPA, DHA + Omega-3
- FOS & MOS for the digestive tract
- Natural glucosamine and chondroitin from salmon and chicken for joint and bones
Complete food for aging dogs from 7 years of age.
Appetitt Senior is formulated and balanced to meet the needs of senior dogs. The ageing process in dogs varies and the transition to a senior food must be assessed individually for each dog. The food has a moderate protein content.
Carnitine contributes to energy and fat metabolism and may reduce the risk of obesity. Psyllium husk from psyllium seeds is high in fermentable and water-soluble fibres and might contribute to good gastrointestinal function. Psyllium has very good water-binding ability and other swelling properties. It might thus also contribute to increased satiety.
Except for rice, the food is grain free and high in hydrolysed proteins. Thus, the food is low in ingredients that can lead to intolerance and allergies. Antarctic krill supports your dog’s skin, coat and joints with the essential omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA in the form of phospholipids.
- With natural antioxidants such as vitamin E and rosemary
- Natural glucosamine and chondroitin from salmon and chicken for joint and bone health
- Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) and mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) for digestion
- Beta-glucans from yeast for the overall health of your dog
12 kg bag has medium-sized kibbles (3 kg bag small kibbles)
For more details such as feeding table, nutritional content and more, download the product sheet here:
Here are some of our best selling dog foods. Click on the product to read more about the nutritional content or klick here to find your nearest retailer of Appetitt dog food and cat food.