Appetitt Senior 2,5 kg
- Moderate protein content
- High in hydrolysed protein.
- Natural glucosamine and chondroitin from salmon and chicken for joint and bone health
- With carnitine for energy and fat metabolism
- With yucca to help reduce stool odor
Complete diet for aging cats
The energy and nutrient content in Appetitt Senior is adapted and balanced to the needs of aging cats. Aging in cats varies, and the transition to a senior food must be assessed individually for each cat. This cat dry food has a moderate protein content which might reduce the risk of excess protein, and thus digestive disorders and unnecessary strain on the kidneys and urinary tract.
Appetitt Senior contains carnitine for energy and fat metabolism and and might lower the risk of overweight.
The feed contains no grain raw materials with the exception of rice and has and has a high content of hydrolysed raw materials. It provides a low content of raw materials that can lead to feed intolerance and allergies. With Antarctic krill which supplies the cat with the vital omega-3 fatty acids such as EPA and DHA as phospholipids. Ideal ratio between omega-3/ omega-6 fatty acids, and a high content of vitamin E and with rosemary, for the cat’s joints, skin, coat and general health.
- Natural glucosamine and chondroitin from salmon and chicken for joint and bone health.
- Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) from beet fiber for digestion.
- Beta-glucans from yeast for your cat’s overall health
- Yucca extract for odor in cat litter
Appetitt Senior is also suitable for neutered and sterilised (spayed) cats.
For more details such as feeding table, nutritional content and more, download the product sheet here:
Here are some of our best selling dog foods. Click on the product to read more about the nutritional content or click here to find your nearest retailer of Appetitt dog food and cat food.